Thursday, October 19, 2006

Ok, so today I have been thinking about a lot of things. Sometimes I wonder why I am the way I am. I like to have fun, but sometimes I wonder if I can be to loud at times. I never thought I was too loud at Bob Jones. My friends didn't think so either. While I was there I was carefree (in a sense) and all this stuff and it was great. But now...I really wonder. Sometimes I act the same way here, and its not the same as it was at Bob Jones. Does this show that I am immature? I mean, I LOVE to have fun. At Bob Jones I would get crazy excited at soccer and basketball games. I would cheer for all I was worth for poor Omega. (ahhh...I miss them) But here, I'm not like that. I try to be, and it doesn't work. Is it just me? Have I changed so much that when I actually do try to have fun, I start to feel weird inside? Or is it something else? I really wish I knew. This post is really sappy or something...but I seriously wonder...what's going on with me?

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I think you're growing up, and realizing that yeah, you can still have fun, but it's not the same fun you're used to having. It's a more...grown up fun. And that's a good thing! You're maturing, just like you should be as you grow up. But, you still and always will make me laugh!