Thursday, October 26, 2006

So we had missions conference here at MBBC this week. It was really really good. I couldn't believe how many mission boards we had here and stuff. It was really cool. Listening to all the missionaries tell about their needs too was cool as well. There is such a big mission field and I couldn't help but wonder if God was tugging on my heart to go to one of those places. I could definitely use my music on the mission field somewhere. I will go where ever God wants me, I just don't know where that will be.

School is going well. I have to go practice my violin tonight. Thats going to be fun. =) I have to have a song completely learned and memorized by the 21st of November. I can do it!! Other than that all is good. I am trying to learn many new instruments, one being the cello. Its ok...i guess...but I def. shouldn't quit my day job. Ask my roommate Lisa...she'll tell ya all about it!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

YES!!! I got mentioned! :) Happy times! But, yeah...don't quit the violin for the cello. NOT your best instrument! :)

Lisa said...

Girl...it's November. Update already! :)

Lisa said...

Don't tell other people to update, when you don't yourself! :)