Saturday, August 19, 2006

Their Hitched!!!

So I went to the wedding today and it was beautiful! Laura looked so pretty! She and her husband wrote their own vows, which I found very cute. (My dad says that its not cute...cute isn't the right word according to him. So if you're like my dad, you can call it "romantic". Thats the word I used to make him feel better)

Some friends of mine played the actual ceremony. They did a great job, which of course I expected. My family played the reception. That was fun, for the most part. It was kind of hard to play while people were eating food in front of me. Mostly in part because I hadn't really eaten anything all day, and it was 5 o'clock and my stomach was definitly growling.

The wedding ceremony by the way, was perfect. Not to short, and def. not to long. They presented the Gospel well, which was cool, because the bride's extended family isn't saved. Hopefully the Gospel reached one of them. So the happy couple are spending the night in Springfield tonight, and then tomorrow are heading towards Colorado for a week to spend some time at a nice little resort.

By the way, this is off topic, remind me to never again to share my dreams with my little brother. He may end up shooting them down and stomping them to bits. Just thought I'd get that out.

So I leave for Maranatha on Thursday. I am going to spend the night at Betsy's house on Thursday night and while I am there we are going to make a plan of action as to what my major/minor is going to be. I know I want to be in Music, and early childhood ed. The thing we have to figure out is which is going to be my major, and which is going to be my minor. Since both of those things can be either, thats gonna be a hard decision.

Then I am going to go do what I need to do as a Freshman on Friday, and I am going to have the help of my good friend Ruthann and Betsy as well. I am really looking forward to it.

Well folks, I think I am done babbling for now! See ya'll later!

No comments: