Thursday, August 03, 2006

Yay...She's BACK!!

So today is a day on which to be very very excited! My best friend of 14 years has returned from China!! =) Yay! I am so glad that she made it back safe and sound! It sounds like she had a good time while she was there. We have a lot of catching up to do!

Last night one of the guy counselors from camp this summer showed up at my church! I was so excited to see him! It made me have happy good memories of camp! It was great! He is going to go canoeing with my church and I next Saturday.

This next Tuesday I am going to see Comedy of Errors with a lady from my church. Its our summer tradition. Usually mom comes along, but she's going to be at camp. How sad! =( Then the following week I am going to the state fair with my aunt and hopefully my best friend (the one mentioned above) is going to come with us...which reminds me I still need to ask her!

No comments: