Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Wait for it...

So I was talking to my friend Karen today, and she told me that Maranatha might need another counselor next week for music camp!! I e-mailed the lady in charge and told her that I would like to help with that if they need me!!! Oh I hope they let me do it! Please let me do it! I have been praying for a way to go, and this could be it! I am praying that it will work out! Oh I really hope it does work out! I want to go so bad! The Lord knows that I want to go, and I have prayed and asked Him to let this work out. It is now in His hands. Whatever His will, so be it! So today is one of those clean my room and get ready to go back to school days. I am ready to go back. I am ready for many reasons and I can't wait to just go!

Ohhhh! Before I forget Beth is returning from China today! HIP HIP HURRAY! I am sooo excited! I can't wait to see her again. Of course if I go to music camp, I leave her behind. But she should understand right? Right! lol. So when I find out whats going to happen I will let you know!!

No comments: