Friday, November 10, 2006

I'm Legal!!

So yesterday I turned 21! Pretty cool huh? I guess so! People all day kept telling me that I was legal. My response...legal to do what? Even if I wanted to drink I wouldn't. That stuff is so nasty and the smell makes me sick to my stomach! ewww!

So last night my roommate Lisa and a friend of ours Jenn, we went to Delafield and ate at Applebee's to celebrate the awesomeness of it all. I must say it felt really cool do to that. It was just a bunch of college girls out for a night to have fun. I felt like an actual adult. I can't really explain the feeling...its just there. So we were there and they told the people that worked there that it was my birthday and they sang happy birthday to me...well, it was more like shouted, but thats ok. It was still cool. After Applebee's we went to Best Buy to look around for a few minutes, then we went to Cold Stone and got ice cream and came back here. I have to say that my birthday this year topped my birthday from the last two college years by far. Last year nobody remembered my birthday at all and it was really sad. And the year before was pretty good, but this year was definitely the best. I think its because my two good friends on campus spent it with me! =) Thanks guys for an awesome birthday!!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Aw...Shawna! I'm so glad your birthday was good. Last night WAS fun! I'm glad I could go and be a part of it. (I could get real sappy here...but I shall refrain!) Love ya!

Anonymous said...

You gonna update any time soon?! :)